A morning out...


Madison and I went out for the morning with my mom to San Tan Village...a really FUN shopping area. Of course we parked right in front of the Disney store next to Macy's...so of course Madison wanted to go in to see the princess', especially the mermaids.

Next we went to Starbucks right inside of Macy's, just to have coffee and look around. You could often hear me saying...'where's Madison?'

Most likely I'd find her somewhere in the clothing racks...giggling.

She definitely would make a cute greeter when you walk in the door.

After that we let her play on the toys for a few minutes...it was good to pry her away from the princess DVD's that she loves so much right now to play outside and do something different for a change. We had a fun morning...

4 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Looks like fun! Jaxon loves to hide in clothing racks too, not that I EVER get to go shopping anymore. :) Hopefully my baby girl will make a better shopping partner. :)

McDolan said...

Wow, impressive after 3 other babies I can see that you are nonchalant about the where abouts of Madison... I wish I was so relaxed :) I am working on it.

The Wilde Family said...

Oh that Madison and my Ava would have some fun in those dept stores. Ava loves to run from me and hide too. Let's just say I DON"T take her shopping with me, especially being pregnant. She makes my low BP go up, ha! Glad you had a great day with your mom :)

The Parsons' blog said...

So fun to spend a day with your mom. And what better way then to shop! :)