
GO HUSKIES!


Tailgaiting at the UW vs. ASU football game at Sun Devil Stadium. I haven't been to a game in about 11 years...so this was exciting. Especially since Pam & Dennis got me a Huskies shirt - an early birthday present! Thanks guys!


Tailgaiting at the UW vs. ASU football game at Sun Devil Stadium. I haven't been to a game in about 11 years...so this was exciting. Especially since Pam & Dennis got me a Huskies shirt - an early birthday present! Thanks guys!
Kids in a candy store...or even better. Watching the Huskies warm up.
Waiting for the Huskies to run through the tunnel to start the game...

Who let the DAWGS out?! Whoo-hoo! - Go Huskies!
Who let the DAWGS out?! Whoo-hoo! - Go Huskies!
We even saw the cheerleaders...oh it's me and Christina (1995-96)! - at least we have a W!

If you have ever wondered what Matt looks like with a perma smile on his face, well this is it. He truly had the best time just being at the game...until...

The last 6 seconds to go. What a...MAJOR, TOTAL bummer.

A nearby ASU fan took pity on us Huskies and took our picture anyways...even though we lost. I know, we are in a sea of gold, but we had a great time wearing our purple with pride!

If you have ever wondered what Matt looks like with a perma smile on his face, well this is it. He truly had the best time just being at the game...until...
The last 6 seconds to go. What a...MAJOR, TOTAL bummer.
A nearby ASU fan took pity on us Huskies and took our picture anyways...even though we lost. I know, we are in a sea of gold, but we had a great time wearing our purple with pride!

6 comments:
I love this picture. Looks like you had a great time, even though the SunDevils pull out in the end.. Go SunDevils... Glad
How fun Matt & Kristi and how cute are you both?!! I wish we would have been there with you, how fun would that have been??? I do have to say that it is brave of you to wear husky shirts in your hometown.
Love you both :)
We seriously stuck out like a sore thumb...thankg goodness no one picked a fight with us!! LOL!
Kristi, you're cute. I love the first picture of you and Matt! Good looking couple fo-sure! ;) Oh and I laughed at the picture of you and Christina. You girls were great cheerleaders. I commented back to Christina on an old post of mine that I can still do the - "pay attention cause we won't be beat, listen to the sound of the Wolverine beat..." - HAHAHAHA!!! Casey and I thought we were cool when we learned that stomp cheer ;) Bummer the Huskies lost, but how fun to be at the game.
Hi Kristi,
I love the pictures and I love going to exciting football games! I'm a huge fan of putting thematic music with the post too....I'll give any band a thumbs up, even though I'm an alumni of the Sun Devil Marching Band!!! When I posted ASU pics, I couldn't find any ASU music on playlist. com. Did you record the W band? So glad you guys had fun!
Great post, how fun to go to the game even though it turned out to be a bummer at the end. I had to show Jason too. We might go to the Huskies game at UCLA on Nov. 7. That cheerleading pic is awesome!!! p.s. You and Matt look like you are still college students in those pics!
Post a Comment