
Newborn - still in the hospital
1 year old
2 years old
4 years old
5 years old - (at one point, she DID love princesses & ponies!)
6 years old
Her (real) 7th birthday: I have a weird thing about taking pictures on their actual birthday, and then their party day. I know, OCD-ish.

8 years old - I took some of her friends to Libby Lu - a total girly thing to do...
This photo absolutely cracks me up...if these girls could see this today.
9 years old - yep, still wearing the same shirt.
9 year old party at Peter Piper Pizza - my mom made this wonderful cake, and the icing is made out of fondant. If you don't know my mom, she very well could be the English version of Martha Stewart. I just will never forget the Peter Piper Pizza worker who went to cut the cake and made a mess out of the cake...can I just say, you DO NOT do that to an English 'Martha Stewart type!'

10 years old - unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of her 10th birthday because we lost the hard drive on our old computer. However, I am positive this is on her birthday from my mom's camera since we decided at 10 years old, no more 'parties.' She just had her friend Amanda over that day to help celebrate.
11 years old
12 years old...












5 comments:
OH My Gosh, Kristi! I love that you put a picture for each of Ashley's years! I didn't realize how much Madison looks like her big sister! Have a wonderful day (afternoon/evening) with her. I know what you mean about "real" birthday pics!
Talk to you soon!
I loved this post. It's so fun to see old pictures. Happy Birthday to Ashley! :)
Wow! I can't believe she is already 12!!! Great pictures Kristi, and of course HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!
So sweet, I love seeing all the pictures through the years. Hope she had a fun day! She definitely looks more like your sister than your daughter! :)
Happy birthday Ashley!! so fun to go down memory lane and see her grow into such a beautiful young lady. So glad you have such great pic's to post too!
Much love to you guys.
Christina
Post a Comment