When no one is looking...


When no one is looking...Madison likes to do some pretty funny things. For instance, when she had her lunch today consisting of: peanut better & jelly, apple sauce, & a little bit of banana...she felt the need to add a little parmesan cheese...but not to her lunch, to the fake apples & lemons that is our center piece on our coffee table. Oh I tried not to laugh, but how could I resist. The sad thing is, is we just got the parmesan cheese and now there's maybe a quarter left, if that. Sigh...
Here are some other things Madison likes to do when no one is looking:
-empty the dog food in the dog's water
-empty the contents of my purse to look for some gum
-play with my make-up...squeeze every little thing until it all comes out
-put lotion, or soap, or shampoo in her dry hair
-Squeeze all the tooth paste out on the floor, then try to clean it up by rubbing it all over the floor with a towel, hence spreading it around
-push all the buttons on the computer
-play with any type of phone...leaving it off the hook or calling someone on my cell phone
These are just to name a few...and when I ask...'who did that?' her response is: "Mia did it."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo - what were you doing while all this "cooking experiment" was going on? Probably doing one of the blogs I am sure!!! :)

The McPoland Family said...

Well, it was probably more like bejeweled on facebook!

The Guyser Family said...

I loved this post, it was so funny! Somehow, they manage to make us smile and laugh even when they're doing something wrong!

Hegarty Family said...

Oh I needed a good laugh!

The Wilde Family said...

Yes, toddlers are very busy! I am always amazed how quiet Ava can get when I'm in the next room. Then I go looking for her to find her doing something very naughty...pretty similar to the things Madison is doing.

The Parsons' blog said...

I think my Ava is going to follow in little Madison's footsteps. And I don't know what it is about the "baby" of the family, but it is so much harder to get mad at them, or discipline them...uh oh, I'm in trouble ;)