Kindergarten Musical


Mia had her Kindergarten musical today...it was absolutely precious! Each class sang a song, and then all the classes performed together. Mia was in the front row...being short has some advantages, especially for mom's who blog and like to take lots of pictures!
Chelsea, Crystal, & Mia - ready for their close-up!

The show begins...with the ABC rap.

The class song...


Rainbow arms...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive, you are quick to get that stuff on...Madison must be taking a nap. Good job.

Matt

The Guyser Family said...

How cute, I love the ABC rap! So great that Mia got to be front and center! I think I can hear Madison singing along in the video too. Adorable. :)

Hegarty Family said...

Sweet memories! It's hard to think Kindergarten is almost over. : (

The Parsons' blog said...

Ummmm... couldn't be cuter! Love it. Mia is a doll.