Having Brunch


Today was the Kid's Konnection Brunch...for all the ladies who attended the 'workers' bible study this year. Since we all do childcare for the women's ministries, we don't get a chance to do the classes they have, so Kathy, bless her heart, makes sure she offers a bible study to the workers for anyone who is interested.

She hosted the brunch at her house...the table setting was amazing. It had a Paris flair...

Nothing like some warmed brie cheese...yum!

Kathy baked some homemade bread...it was so fluffy and amazing. Of course I love the espresso sign too!
This is Kathy Montgomery, how I always see her...'serving.'

Here is Brenda, beyond the eiffle tower. I have worked with her for the past 2 years at church. We taught the 4 year olds last year, and then this year we had the 5 year olds, so we had a lot of the same kids. It was so much fun...with Miss Stacey, Miss Andrea, & Miss Kate too!

Lunch is served...

Here's Kathy again, whipping up some fabulous dessert.

Dessert & coffee, my favorite!
Kathy gave us all a special 'white elephant' gift. I stole a pair of cross earings & necklace from Trishelle - (so sorry!) - And just when I thought I was in the clear, my dear sweet friend Marsha, stole them from me. Can you believe that?! Marsha, whenever you're ready to give them back, I'll be waiting. (Ha! Ha! J/K) I ended up with a wonderful journal with scripture verses on every page. What a blessing to have such wonderful people in my life. Thanks Kathy for all that you do for us.

6 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Wow! What a fun gourmet brunch! Wish she was available to make Jason's birthday dinner tonight, I guess he will have to settle with my sad little version of gourmet. :) It's the thought that counts anyway, right?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely brunch. Awesome!

The Wilde Family said...

How fun Kristi!! What a great gift to get together with your friends. The food looks fab and the desert does too. I'm assuming this was a no kid function...We have a Tea Party coming up soon (next month) with our group. I'm really excited about it, especially since I've never been to one.

Love ya,
Christina

Terri said...

Oh, how precious. The table setting looks amazing. What a memorable event. It seems like you had an awesome time with your friends. Your friend, Kathy has an awesome gift of presentation and decoration.

The Parsons' blog said...

Ummm...yummmmm! That brunch looks stellar. I love brie cheese. Everything looked so good and cute. Glad you had a good time.

Deanna said...

How fun! Great photos...I'm hosting a dinner party this weekend, so they helped to inspire me! Glad you got to be spoiled for awhile. :)