
Alyssa & Katherine cooling off in Abbi's pool for the year end soccer party!


Go Fire Angels...! (Missing Brianna & Kate)

These girls went undefeated this spring season...total goals for them -30- Goals got scored on them - 4-. Wow...what a team! Awesome job!!!


The girls had a plan to push the coach in...but he beat them to it and jumped in himself!

Time for some awards, trophy's, and cake...

Alyssa getting her trophy from 'coach dad'...

Yummy cake...sure looks good.
It was so hot...they had to hose off the trampoline...& of course they went swimming again!
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Is it time for a new sport to start up or is soccer the only sport the girls get into? I can't believe the temp. gauge on your blog, crazy!!!
Great job honey. I think you need to get in a few of these photo's, though. I will try and wrestle the camera away from you next outing!
Matt
This beats Peter Piper Pizza for sure! It's over...yeah! : D
Post a Comment