Ahhhh, a morning using my 'spa' gift certificate from Matt & the girls from Mother's day. How relaxing and refreshing. (I had to hurry and use it before (if) they go out of business!) Speaking of the economy, Matt has to take an unpaid day off every two weeks. When I first heard about this, I thought...great, lets go out on day dates! And that's exactly what we did today. We went to an early movie...lunch, and did some light shopping (with gift cards!)...while Madison played at my mom's. It was fun, is this what it will be like when you retire honey??!? I can't wait!


Matt knows my love for Starbucks, so we stopped to have a vanilla iced coffee...yummy on a hot day!
7 comments:
You guys are cute! Glad you had a fun relaxing day. Well deserved. Your toes look great! ;) Sean and I get to go away this weekend and I cannot contain my excitement!!!!!:) :)
Oh how fun! Your toes look great. Isn't nice to enjoy some time with your hubby without the kids? Glad you had a great time.
That looks like so much fun! Paul and I are long overdue for a date and a pedicure wouldn't hurt either. I better start making some plans! Glad you guys had a good day!
How fun, you deserve it!!!! I must admit I am a bit envious of the pedicure and the date! :)
Thanks everyone, we had a fun time, it was so weird without kids...but fun! - And when I got home from the pedi, our dog Max was so happy to see me, he jumped all over me and scratched one of my toes...grrrrr!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Bring on retirement. : )
Happy Mother's day Kristi!! and how exciting to go out and pamper yourself, love the pedi and I would have gotten the french mani too.
PS that's nice that you guys got to out w/o kids. It's weird huh?. All of sudden you realize you can have a conversation w/o being interrrupted.
Love you!!
Post a Comment