Family Slideshow

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Hey! I love all the pictures! But how are you putting them on?? Are you creating a "new post"?? or are you adding a page element?? When you add a new post you can write and post pictures and then I'll be able to leave you comments :) Hope you're good and happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! I don't know WHAT I am doing...do you use the one big blog thingy...because I've been adding a gadget each time...should I not do that?! :)
Help!!! I was wondering how on yours, you can add a bunch of pic's at the same time...how do you do that? So I just keep on blogging on the left side...and keep adding to it...right?

The Parsons' blog said...

It's not adding a gadget. Just log in to your blog, then you go to create a post, or new post. Then you'll see an area to type and then there is this little picture icon, click on that and it'll bring you to a page where you browse your computer for pictures. You can add 5 at a time and then go back and click on the icon again and you can add more. I usually add all the pictures and then type what I want to say after the pictures are uploaded. Let me know if you have more questions.