Mia opened presents after school!
Alyssa and Mia - family movie night at school - Camp Rock!
Happy 6th Birthday Mia! - So I was a little worried about her collar bone today...but she made it through school ok...thanks to her teacher Mrs. Titchenal! I did go in the afternoon and help out with the class, just in case Mia needed something, and also to bring in chocolate chip cookies for the class, yum! It also happened to be family movie night at school, where you bring your own pillows and blankets and hang out with your friends. Of course Mia wanted to do that for her birthday, who wouldn't? There was a sea of kids spread out over the floor in the gymnasium...and of course, when Mia should have been sitting down, every time a song came on, there she was dancing away. It took all I had not to yell, 'Mia! Your shoulder!'
No comments:
Post a Comment