East Valley Bible Church Blood Drive





Today our church had their quarterly blood drive.

It was so neat to see lots of people come out and donate.

As I was sitting there donating blood, explaining to the people who worked on the bus about Mia and her bone marrow disorder, I had people coming up to me asking if they could doante in Mia's name. It was so great! It's so wonderful when people reach out to help others in need. This is a big need for our family, since Mia's little body doesn't produce it's own red blood cells.

The church had a flyer with Mia's picture on it, explaining everything about her, so I went and had it copied, and had Mia give it to the workers on the bus. They were thrilled, but mostly to meet Mia.

Mia was so excited to 'go on the bus' and told her sisters how awesome it was - especially that she wasn't going to get poked!

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

That is awesome Kristi! I love hearing about this and how God is using Community to bring others together and help donate!! God is good!

Love,Christina