A trip to Laguna Beach was a definite must for us while
we were there. We are beachy folk. Thankfully Madi
had Hannah, Matthew, & Bella to be her siblings
for the week...while the girls were at camp.
Thank you Bella for always playing with Madi :)
So I really am obsessed with photos...
I took so many, I just never want to forget all the
fun times we had together. Plus it's so fun
to watch kids have so much fun.
After hours at the beach...we needed a little treat!
Chantilly's Ice Cream...yum!!
They weren't completely tuckered out from
all those waves so we stoppd by the park
on the way home for a little bit.
Fine...round 2 of special treats!!! Ice cream :)
1 comment:
You are SO CUTE in that car!!!
Congratulations to you and to all the girls (and Matt) for fun summer memories!
Post a Comment