I can't believe the baby of the family...is 5 years old today! Madison, can you please stop growing up so fast?! You're the last one...doesn't she know this? I told her we could have a little photo session for her birthday, she was excited.
After the photo session and pre-school...she was exhausted! This is what happened...a nap that we couldn't wake her up from. She almost missed her OWN birthday. But when we said there were presents, she eventually got up, barely.
Grannie made 'tinker bell' cupcakes with fairy dust on them. Yum.
Are they good?? Yep..but time to open presents!
Thank you Grannie for the yummy cupcakes! I just realized I didn't get nay other pictures with her sisters or anything. Mia was on a field trip and Ashley was at a football game. Life is busy, but it's nice to be able to remember these special moments...and capture their special day. Madison is such a little blessing in our lives. I heart her.
1 comment:
So fun & Happy Birthday Madison! She is so photogenic. Let me know where you got that Lalaloopsy doll, Ava would love it :)
Post a Comment