Alyssa's 11th Birthday




My sweet Alyssa turned 11 years old. I can't believe how beautiful she gets every year. This year especially she has grown leaps and bounds! She really wanted to try and use contacts, they make her look so much older, I just can't believe it!



She will always be my sweet little Alyssa Joy.




I think this is a tradition...to take a sister photo on their birthday's.



We celebrated as a family with Grannie's home made red velvet cupcakes! Yum!



Make a wish...






Alyssa is so shy, even when opening her own birthday presents! Time to celebrate YOU Alyssa! What a blessing she is in our lives.

1 comment:

The Wilde Family said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa and wow your 11, where did the time go? You look beautiful with and without your glasses. So fun to have both, I do :) PS, tell your mom that I love her cupcakes and wish I could have one right now, yum!