Seattle - Part 7 - The Family Pictures



Matt with his sister Shannon and her husband Tom. We had our family pictures taken at their house about 4 years ago...so they hosted the whole family for dinner again, invited the same photographer back, and had our family pictures done again. If you were wondering, yes, I snuck in some pic's with my own camera, I know...I can't help it.








It's a bird, it's a plane, nope...it's Madison!


For some reason, Matt couldn't get the same air with Ryan...



...or Jabe - but he had fun trying. What a great Uncle!


Isaac & Ashley




Jabe ~




The upcoming Freshman - cousins.


The Family Photos


The Graue Family ~ Matt's sister Shannon & Tom, their boys Brandon & Ryan, & Tom's Parents, Tom Sr. & Linda.


Matt's sister Kirsten with her boys Issac & Jabe



Our family take 1.... what are we all laughing at?!


Our family full of girls...




Grandma & Grandpa with their Grandkids...



Matt's Family ~ this is a priceless photo.





Madison loves her daddy & her Grandpa.


After the photo session was over, Grandpa & Papa Tom enjoyed watching the boys play basketball.















I'm proud to say, my husband can totally hang with the...younger crowd. Although honey, I think you officially only have a few years left...so enjoy while you still can.



It was a nice evening at Shannon's house spending time with family.


Grandpa & Alyssa...she wanted a picture with JUST her grandpa.


Grandpa & Mia...so did Mia.


For this photo alone, that took all of one second to take...was worth the whole entire trip. Yes, God...you do make beautiful things.

No comments: