A Visit From the Mullins...




















































Ashley wearing Isaac's 'man-dals'...nike socks with boys 'flip flops.' - Oh how funny.


Isaac doesn't mind it being - freezing. Afterall, he's used to it being from the Seattle area.











I don't think I've EVER heard Uncle Matt, I mean Matt, laugh so hard in all my life. How I WISH I had a video of Jabe blowing through a straw into Matt's ear.

New Year's Eve ~

Bring on the Wii games...the 4 of us adults played a little Mario Kart...oh yeah.










A knock at the door at 11:50 pm on New Years Eve could only mean one thing - girls coming over to kidnap Ashley for 10 minutes to do something involving TP down the street :)



Jabe & Isaac ~




It was seriously freezing outside!! That's Kirsten under the blanket...




Matt lighting off fireworks - Happy New Year!!!!




Alyssa writing her name with a sparkler...






New Year's Day 2011

We started out 2011 with a yummy breakfast, Wii games (family feud), and a trip to the park for a little family game of baseball & football.



We ended the day with a trip to Kokomo's...

If you haven't been to Kokomo's yet, you should. It's the tasty-ist frozen yogurt around, especially on a hot day - nevermind that it was freezing outside, it was still good!







1 comment:

The Wilde Family said...

Looks like you guys rang in the New Year with a bang!!! we were in bed by 10, or at least I was and Ryan was asleep by 8:30 on the couch, haha! I love the mandals, TOO Funny!!! When you get a chance ask Kirstyn where she got her shirt (the one with you guys playing the wii.)
love ya!