Mia had her 66th blood transfusion today. She didn't make a sound getting her IV, I didn't even know she had it in already. Sigh, she is so brave and getting so much older but she'll always be my little Mia.

Dr. Happenin' (it's really Hanrahan, but we like Happenin') stopped in to say hi. He liked our muffins we made for all the staff. Mia likes to finger scan everyone on her ipod to see what 'mood' they are in...never a dull moment.

Mia & Miss Paula...the one with the 'feet.' Darn it, I should of taken a picture of Paula's shoes, err, I mean feet. I'll keep you in suspense until next time...stay tuned.

Mia didn't pick out a barbie this time...shocking! Instead, she picked out this zhu zhu pet named princess, but apparantly she needed an IV.

Today we rememebered Layla, a very special and brave girl who went to heaven 1 year ago tonight. Her favorite color was purple. We all wore purple, and when Matt brought Madison by the hospital on his way to work and I saw him wearing his purple shirt, I smiled. I think he knew it would mean a lot to me, and it sure did. We ALL miss and love Layla and her family very much. I hope they know they were thought of today and will be prayed for tonight.
Dr. Happenin' (it's really Hanrahan, but we like Happenin') stopped in to say hi. He liked our muffins we made for all the staff. Mia likes to finger scan everyone on her ipod to see what 'mood' they are in...never a dull moment.
Mia & Miss Paula...the one with the 'feet.' Darn it, I should of taken a picture of Paula's shoes, err, I mean feet. I'll keep you in suspense until next time...stay tuned.
Mia didn't pick out a barbie this time...shocking! Instead, she picked out this zhu zhu pet named princess, but apparantly she needed an IV.
It was PURPLE day in POTC ~
Today we rememebered Layla, a very special and brave girl who went to heaven 1 year ago tonight. Her favorite color was purple. We all wore purple, and when Matt brought Madison by the hospital on his way to work and I saw him wearing his purple shirt, I smiled. I think he knew it would mean a lot to me, and it sure did. We ALL miss and love Layla and her family very much. I hope they know they were thought of today and will be prayed for tonight.
2 comments:
What a sweet remembrance of your sweet Layla. I love how Mia gave her Zhu Zhu an IV, that is too cute! And good for her for going so long in between transfusions! Is that going to be the norm or is it really a case by case situation?
Wow, Mia you are a trooper and that last pic of her is Gorgeous! I think it's so great that she has some awesome nurses/friends and a cool ipod that can check peeps moods ;)I'm thinking of little Layla and her family.
Post a Comment