Catching the train...

...well really it's a light rail, but a train sounded more fun to the girls. Here are the girls getting their tickets...so exciting!

We left at Apache and the 101 - next stop: Mill Ave. or 'college town' as Ashley calls it. Home of the ASU sun devils.





Downtown Tempe...Matt & I used to come down here all the time. Especially for the Tempe art festivals and other fun stuff but it has been years, I mean like at least 6 years or so since I've been down in this area. It was fun to see what was still there...

The particular store I needed to go in to didn't open til 11:00 am, so we just walked around and looked at the shops and water fountains.















After I found what I was looking for (black leg warmers - 80's style - of all things!) we hopped back on the train and headed to downtown Phoenix to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch.

Madison is fake sleeping here...but she did fall asleep going back home on the train. It was a fun little outing...and something to do while on spring break.

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

How fun!!! I'm still up in FH and I wanted to tell you I drove by your old house the other day!! It's green now!

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi,
Can't wait to see more pic's!! WOW the girls are getting so tall. I think Ashley may pass you up soon.

Dolly, hope your having a great time in FH & the weather is nice :) I think it should be this weekend.

DaSmithFoursome said...

Looks like you had a fun time.

That picture of Ashley, by the rocks is so beautiful. Looks like it was professionally done. Great job.