Madison's First day of Pre-School


Madison is such a big girl now. She is three and ready for pre-school. She has been so excited to go to school since all 3 of her sisters go to school too. This morning she picked out her dress and was ready to go...

We made it just in time to see what room she was in...

Lets find your name tag Madison...



She's ready to go...she even said, 'mom, can you go now?'

Hugs for mom and dad!!!


Madison was so happy when she came out of her class, the first thing she said was, 'can I go to pre-school again?' Awww, so precious! She made an Easter egg craft for her first project. There's also a park steps away from the clasroom so we stopped off there for a few rounds of the slide before we came home.
Weeeeee.....
Which led to this...a long siesta for almost three hours. It's tiring being a kid.

Precious...

4 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

How fun! Lemme' know what she thought about school.

The Guyser Family said...

So cute!!! Now you have time all by yourself too, how fun!

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh my goodness, she can't get any cuter. I love the pictures of her sleeping!! Adorable. I have to register Jonah for Kindergarten and it makes me sad just thinking about it. He's my little buddy, it'll be quiet without him...sigh, xx

The Wilde Family said...

Oh my goodness Kristi, can I cry now?! I was just talking about Ava going to Pre-school next Fall. I love Maddy's dress, too cute and the fact that she took a super long nap. What mom doesn't love that. I bet it was hard to drop her off? Hope ur doing well, love ya!!