After Alyssa's soccer game (won 1-0) and after Ashley and I went on a few errands...we went for a family walk...ripstick...bike ride.
Woah Madison...stay on the road. We stopped off at the park in the next neighborhood up from us off the paseo trail.

Go Madison...dad is always there to catch you.Ashley knows how to flip backwards...

Alyssa knows how to hang upside down...hmmm, could Matt and I still do that?!

Alyssa knows how to hang upside down...hmmm, could Matt and I still do that?!
Well...we aren't AS young as we used to be, after all, Matt just had another birthday. We are surely feeling the age these days, my legs hurt from when I went jogging yesterday. - But we try...



Heading home...come on mom!

After pizza night and watching the Huskies basketball game...we surprised the girls with a trip to Kokomo's frozen yogurt. Yum, and one of their favortie places to go!

Another surprise for just a little bit was a quick trip to peter piper pizza, just for the fun and games. Everyone got some tickets and picked out some fun prizes.

Heading home...come on mom!
After pizza night and watching the Huskies basketball game...we surprised the girls with a trip to Kokomo's frozen yogurt. Yum, and one of their favortie places to go!
Another surprise for just a little bit was a quick trip to peter piper pizza, just for the fun and games. Everyone got some tickets and picked out some fun prizes.
Whew...what a day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, GO HUSKIES!!! They made it into the sweet 16 - needless to say, Matt was super excited. I'm sure ya'll in Washington heard him from down here with squeals of delight....whoo-hooo! - Go DAWGS!
4 comments:
FUNNESS! Love it :) GO Dawgs and you 2 are so cute and look like college kids. I know what you mean about feeling old or not like you use to, HELLO that would be kids, lol. Your looking great girly and I'm glad the girls won their soccer game!
love ya,
Chrissy
You guys are too stinkin cute! You have got to get KB back at boot camp! She did break her foot last month coming down the stairs. :) She is a trip!
So fun, I second what Christina said. You two are SO cute!!! You might have heard Jason's screams about the Huskies too. :) How exciting!!!
So fun. Your family is adorable, Kristi! Sean tried out a ripstick in CA. It was HILARIOUS to watch. He needs more practcie ;)
Post a Comment