Mia's 48th blood transfusion



Miss Mia this morning, looking pretty pale, waiting to get started at the hospital.

She was really cold & tired today...she loves the warm blankets.


A quick visit from dad who brought Madison just before 9 am.



Mia is a Hopekid! We both wore our Hopekids t-shirts today.

Look who stopped by: Miss Marsha! (My dear friend) She brought Mia a special surprise...Mia was not quite awake yet.


When she did finally perk up...she was so happy with her bear. THANK YOU Marsha!

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

What a sweetie! Hope she feels a lot better now.

The Parsons' blog said...

I have so much to catch up on! Mia is such a cute girl. How is she liking first grade?? Oh and Stella has the exact same bear :)

The Wilde Family said...

Yes, please do an update on the girls and how their 1st day of school went. I'm glad Mia will be feeling so much better after her infusion. If their are more Hope shirts I would love to buy one for me & Ava.

Love you!