Across the Pond - Wedding - Part 2

The Wedding - July 18, 2009 -

2 pm @ the Orangery - Sherborne Castle in Dorset, England...my cousin Sarah Carr married Ben Taylor. It was beautiful.








































Mr. & Mrs. Taylor...!









Cheers Paul & Judith!
__________________________________________________________

Cousins!

Before the wedding, we met our cousins who we hadn't seen since about...1992.







My sister Michelle & I, Sean, Melissa, & Imogen Carr...cousins!



We love cousin Melissa!


Imogen is so sweet...



Make sure all cell phones are turned off...!!!



Matthew & his cousin Allie Girling...I borrowed some pictures above of the wedding before anyone came, and the beautiful one of the cupcakes. (Thanks Allie!)



All I can say is...DUCKIE!

Cousins with the bride Sarah...


Family...


Before the wedding...seeing family.


My mom's brother Steve Carr...




My mom's cousin Pauline and her husband Peter. Can I just say, I love them! I had the best time chatting away with Peter, and my mom loved visiting with Pauline.



The Carr family - Ingrid, Steve, Melissa, Sean, & Imogen.

Ben waiting for his beautiful bride...he was so calm and relaxed, and us American's highly approve of him! He absolutley adores Sarah, they were made for eachother.



Imogen with her mum...

Brother & sister...

Guests arriving...Michelle's new friends the Kiwi's! (That's what they call people from New Zealand!)




The Hat -




Thank you Pauline for letting me wear your lovely english hat!



The Food -





Dancing...



Matthew really got everybody on their feet...


Sarah & Matt doing their dance...!





Sean & Michelle...

I must say, Sean had some great dancing shoes! Can you tell who lives in Arizona?!



It did rain, after all we were in England...I don't know whose umbrella I borrowed to go to the loo...but thanks!

The bathrooms or 'Loo' as the Brit's call it, was a walk up to the castle...for reasons I cannot go into, I will always remember trips to the loo on our trip to England. Only my mom and Michelle would know what I'm talking about, and they are probably laughing so hard right now...they might need to go to the loo!






More to come!

2 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

What a beautiful place to get married. I loved her bouquet & cupcake wedding cake, perfect! Go Dance party USA, I mean UK...

The Guyser Family said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love weddings! How fun to see all your relatives too.