I have been volunteering in each girls class since...well, as long as I can remember. This year has been great since they are all at the same school. That won't happen anymore! This morning was the volunteer appreciation breakfast before school at 7:30 am. That was a feat in itself to get everyone up and ready and drop Madison off at my mom's by then...whew! But we made it...
I got a note from each teacher which was really thoughtful...and a candy treat. (Which Madison has probably found in my purse and has eaten it by now- I'm sure!) And anyone looking at this from bootcamp...I split the donut 4 ways!
On Friday's at school...you can find ALL of the classes K-6th doing this before school starts in the halls:
Mia's rendition of the 'Cha Cha Slide'...!
I stayed late because I was 'volunteering' for Mr. Cagle's 6th grade & Mrs. Titchenal's Kindergarten class, doing some much needed copies!
3 comments:
How special to be able to volunteer in the girls' classes, I hope to do that one day too. I love the Cha Cha Slide video, go Mia! What a cute idea for the whole school to do it. TGIF!!!
I bet the teachers love having you as a volunteer. I look forward to helping out more once more of my kids are in school. I think Mia is on the road to being a dancer like her mom! ;) Love it.
Oh my gosh, how fun to volunteer and how nice to have them all in the same school this year!
Ok, splitting the donut up in 4's is some serious will power Kristi.
As a pregnant friend I would have ate the 3 pieces for you, ha!!
That Mia is going to be on Broadway or America's Got Talent for sure. She is so brave!
have a great weekend,
Christina
Post a Comment