
Today was Mia's 44th Blood transfusion. We got to the hospital at 7:00 am, after grabbing a quick mocha & 'iced chocolate milk' from starbucks. It took two pokes to get the IV started, but at least she got to pick out a toy...Yahtzee!
She said it was for the whole family...
Here she is talking to dad...you can often hear Mia saying through out the day, 'I want my daddy!'







5 comments:
Go Mia! What a brave little girl!!!!
Another big day, huh. I love that she chose Yahtzee!! I used to LOVE that game when I was a little girl. I haven't played it in years. It's a good family one. Good choice Mia! :) Wish we could come over and play it with you!
Looks like a busy day! Hope that Mia is feeling well and you all got some rest.
What a brave, precious girl she is! I thought of you last week...we were visiting my mom down in AZ. It was so nice to be in the sun!!! My mom lives in Fountain Hills, is that close to you?
That Mia is a strong girl and that Layla is a cutie!! glad she met a friend to play with & to keep her busy.
luv you guys!
Post a Comment