Ashley's Dare Graduation




D.A.R.E. Graduation at Ashley's school was tonight. One boy and girl from each of the 6th grade classes was selected to read their essay. Here is Ashley reading her D.A.R.E. essay in front of the three 6th grade classes and parents. She went first!

Listening to the other 5 kids reading their essays.

For being brave and reading their essays, each kid got a special medal.
Ready to graduate...from D.A.R.E.
Mr. Cagle's class with their certificates...

Good job Ashley!

Thank you Officer Robin for teaching to our children.

I can't believe Ashley is in a dress...a momentous occasion!

2 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! I'm sure you were so proud you felt like your heart would burst! :) How on earth do you have a 6th grader already???

The Parsons' blog said...

Ashley's dress is ADORABLE! Do they make them in my size??? I love it. What a cute family all dressed up. Great picture! Madison's got some gum huh? :) Good job to your daughter too Kristi. I know I've said this before, but you and your husband are doing an awesome job raising your family!