
What to do on a beautiful Arizona evening when the moon is out and the weather is perfect....?
Roast marshmellows of course!

Here's the fire pit...


Oh be careful....!

Matt roasted me up a marshmellow...with a chocolate covered grahm cracker...yum! (Nobody tell anyone at bootcamp! :)

Don't get it too close...

It was bound to happen!

That's a big marshmellow Alyssa...how was it?!
Madison had a good time raiding the cookie bag before we even started.

It was a good end to a great weekend...
6 comments:
Oh have fun! Shhhh. Secret is safe with me..
This post made me so excited for summer!!! The weather is beautiful today...maybe we could do it tonight!!
Looks yummy and so fun for the kids! OK- I know I posted a facebook comment that today was my workday, and I'm still here messing around on the internet and nap time is almost over! Now I really have to get to work! :)
Looks like fun! Won't be long until you won't even need the fire! : )
Oh Yum, I'm on my way! Looks like fun guys. Ok Kristi you still look like your in HS, lol!
Love ya,
Christina
Oh Christina you are SO funny! I had someone ask me a few weeks ago, what school I go to?! I said, what?! -They were thinking college...?!?!
Post a Comment