Pat's Run






Here we are at Pat's Run...waiting for the race to start! It was hard for me to get up at 5:30 am, but Matt was ready to go. Thanks to my mom who babysat for us, we left the house just before 6:00 am.

Here is the electronic tracking 'thingy' that you put on your shoe and it automatically tracks your time when you cross the start line, and when you finish. - Cool!


Oh my gosh...and who did I see??! Terri Smith from bootcamp! I can't believe I saw her out of the 13,000 people that were there! Go Terri...& family!

Waiting for our Corral number...


And we're off...


It looks like I'm walking here...but I was really running!

Oh finally...crossing the finish line.


We made it!

Matt & I had a great time...if you want to see what place we got click here. Next year I will definitely try and do better!

9 comments:

Terri said...

Wooohooo. Way to go.. Congrats to you! You did it! Wasn't it awesome?

Hegarty Family said...

Looks like a beautiful morning! You sure wouldn't know you're not feeling 100%. Great job!

The McPoland Family said...

Ha! Ha! Susan you are too kind! Terri you and Kylee rocked...good job! It was totally awesome!

Jodi Dennis said...

How impressive !! Great job !!

mom said...

Awesome!! So your husband informed me on facebook it was a 4.2 mile run. Good job girl (and boy ;)) I would have run it with you guys. I'm up to 4.5 almost 5 miles. So what was your time??

mom said...

OK, I always forget I'm logged in on my mom's account (we're at her house). That wasn't Mom, it was me, Sara Parsons! HA!!!! Funny. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Guyser Family said...

Wow, what an accomplishment and I love the cause too! You guys looked very cute in all your pics!

The Wilde Family said...

W2G Kristi & Matt!! How cool are you guys & you both look pretty good after the run too. Ryan and I need to get on that program, but can I say that I did workout 3x's this week, woot woot.

luv ya,
Christina

The McPoland Family said...

Thanks everyone! Matt did it in 38 minutes...I did it in 55. No I know I am not a distance person, but it was so much fun! Why don't ya'll come down next April and we'll all do it together?! :)