
Everyone deciding what piece they wanted.
Cutting the cake ~ Oh Ashley you are growing up.

Aunty Michelle with her niece's...Alyssa, Ashley & Mia. Madison was, we'll just say...'around.'
Aunty Michelle with her niece's...Alyssa, Ashley & Mia. Madison was, we'll just say...'around.'
_________________________________________________
Have I mentioned how bizarre-ishly windy it has been here lately?! Here's Madison taking her 'dog' for a walk...
If we all get valley fever, I will absolutely know it was from this day...
3 comments:
The pizza and cake both look so good! YUM! We have some random really windy days here too lately, I hate it! (But other than that the weather is pretty much perfect, so I can't complain too much!)
Ummmm, I'm dying right now. That pizza looks SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. I could go for a piece. I haven't had sugar or refined carbs for 5 days. I'm missing it. Can you tell??? I don't know how many more salads I can eat ;) Fun that your sister could come visit. Oh and I love the pictures of Madison in the wind. Cute stuff.
Kristi,
How fun for you and the fam to see Michelle. She looks the same :-)
The pizza & cake look super good too!
Sara,
you are being so good. I don't have that kind of will power. Good for you girl!!
Post a Comment