
Matt had the opportunity to chaperone the Kindergarten field trip to the Phoenix zoo this afternoon. Too bad it was 95 degrees! Here is Mia and Jessica on the bus...

Here is Matt's group looking at the otter. This is Garret...dare I say the male version of Mia who likes to pose too?!?!

The long walk around the zoo...
Up high in the giraffee look out...

Oh my goodness...more posing!

The tree house...home stretch.

One of the best parts...just to play.
The zoo shop...it's funny how they put that next to the exit so when the kids see it they don't want to leave.

Way to go honey...for chaperoning AND taking pictures so the wife could blog! Looks like you guys had a fun time. ( I think you are taking a full on nap at the moment!)
4 comments:
cute pictures. what a great husband and what a fun day for your sweet girl with her dad!
So cue, I bet Mia was so happy to have her dad along for the fun!
Yes, what a great guy, braving the zoo with 6 year-olds and taking pictures! Way to go Matt!
How fun for Mia and her friends. And yes, that Garret is hilarious! That was so cool of Matt to Chaperone too. Not sure if Ryan would be up for that, but we don't have 4 little ones yet, ha!
Wow, I can't believe it's 95 there. It was actually nice to have 80 degree weather Mon & Tues. It's back to 65 now :-(
Love ya,
Christina
Post a Comment