In bloom


Everything in our yard is blooming away...I can't wait for these tomatoes to ripen up. They grow so good here in Arizona, but only if you keep them thoroughly watered! (Right mom?!)

After about 7 years in this house, our little lemon tree, more like a bush, finally gave us lemons earlier this year. This will be round 2 of the lemon crop...I can't wait. It's fun to watch them grow and turn yellow.

Lemons again...

This is Matt's new little tree we just planted this February. It is a navel orange tree...the blooms are so pretty and smell good.

This is a mexican lime tree...Matt absolutley can't wait for these babies to produce some fruit!

Honeysuckle...

Oleander...

This is our oldest daughter Ashley...she's in bloom more ways than one. She only has 30 days in 6th grade until she's officially done with elementary school. She will be starting a new chapter in her life - Jr. High. Woops! - I think I just sprouted a new gray hair. Everything is changing and blooming...
...even our aloe vera plant. We have had this plant ever since we got married 12 years ago. This aloe was at our first apartment in Los Gatos, CA. When we moved to Arizona August of 1997, my mom potted it up and we took it with us. It then came to our first apartment here, then to our first home and into the soil. After 4 years there, we moved into our current home in 2002. This aloe has been growing strong ever since...just like our marriage. With each year it grows bigger and stronger. It's still blooming...

3 comments:

Terri said...

I love this post.... Bloom is great.

The Parsons' blog said...

You're so cute. Great pictures. I really can't believe you have a daughter going in to Jr. High. I'm dreading Stella going to 1st grade. I cry just thinking about it.

The Guyser Family said...

Wonderful pics, I love how you have had the aloe plant since you first got married, that is so cool!