
We started the morning off with Alyssa's 9 am soccer game, here they are doing a team prayer before the game.
Way to 'go-al' Alyssa! Wow, they won 9-0...so far they are undefeated. It truly has been a great season with great parents!
Fire Angels - Spring Soccer '09
Hershey's Kisses -

Mia's game was at 10 am, but how could I not get any action shots?! Here is Sara, Mia, Hope, & Elliot - look at Elliot crossing his arms! Too funny. Notice Mia's bling around her neck...

And here is Dylan on the left...they were missing 3 kids today but they played great. Can I just say, girls rock!!! - Boys too!


Madison loves the water...look at that precious face!



Way to 'go-al' Alyssa! Wow, they won 9-0...so far they are undefeated. It truly has been a great season with great parents!
Fire Angels - Spring Soccer '09
Hershey's Kisses -

Mia's game was at 10 am, but how could I not get any action shots?! Here is Sara, Mia, Hope, & Elliot - look at Elliot crossing his arms! Too funny. Notice Mia's bling around her neck...

And here is Dylan on the left...they were missing 3 kids today but they played great. Can I just say, girls rock!!! - Boys too!
___________________________________________________
Heading to Tucson...

After Mia's game, we were off to Grandma & Grandpa's house in Tucson...that means lots of swimming, in the hot tub & pools.

Madison loves the water...look at that precious face!
Ashley found something to keep her busy...
Off they go!
Alyssa's ready to go swimming...
This is the Preserve Pool...
No one would get in because it was so cold, so dad threw Ashely & Alyssa in! Alyssa stayed in and braved the cold, but Ashley got out and headed to the warm waters of the hot tub.

Ashley in the hot tub which is like a small pool.
Ashley's new sport...we went to the volleyball court to give it a try...
Practicing her serve...
No Ashley, like this...says dad. Have we done enough sports for one day?! Whew...we were so tired after this busy day, but it sure was fun! Matt & I went on a little date out to the Olive Garden for dinner which was nice, but we were so tired we came home and crashed instead of going to a movie.
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
Thanks Grandma for the new flip flops...to wear to the pool.
Mia & her pink noodle...
Madison feels safe in her daddy's arms...
Madison jumping in...
Mia poses even while jumping in the pool!
We swam a lot this trip.
Mia lost her tooth in the hot tub!
We had a beautiful sunset drive home after dinner...it was a fun weekend.











5 comments:
Girls do rock, however it looks like some boys were on the team too... Congrats to your teams.
Busy, busy, busy, but how fun! We were at a park today and saw some little kids playing baseball, I know Jason cannot wait until Jaxon is old enough to play organized sports. Neither can I, it will be so much fun to watch!
Good to see you yesterday! Looks like you guys had a great time in Tucson. Love Matt's hat too!
Love, love, love all the pic's of you guys. I wish it was warm here. Please send the AZ sun to Portland... Ok, the flip flops are just too cute!
And that Madison is a beauty, no doubt :-)
That's exciting for Alyssa to lose her tooth. I'm sure she will find a surprise soon.
Love the pictures Kristi! Everything looks like so much fun. I love the last picture - beautiful. And I laughed about Mia posing when jumping in the pool - SO FUNNY and cute! Oh and tell Ashley, volleyball is a FUN sport! :)
Post a Comment