Student Led Conferences

Kindergarten - Mia

Today was student led conferences - the kids get to show the parents all the hard work that they have done up until now. Mia went first @ 2:20 pm. Here is some of her work:


How precious is that?

I am lucky because I have food - how cute! - and a mom and dad!

After spring break, Mia will be 'hot stuff' for a week. Alyssa helped her decorate her packet to show the class.

Mia doing the 'calendar.' - love the pointer! For some reason it's so fitting for her!

Mia reading a book to her sisters...

I am so proud of you Mia, keep up all the good work! Isn't Kindergarten the best?!

_______________________________________________________

6th Grade - Ashley
Onto Ashley's conference @ 2:40 pm. She presented me with a power point slide show...this is her last conference of elementary school.

I'm so glad I captured this...so I can show her when she's older.

Wow - impressive! What GREAT goals...

Ok, someone pass the tissues please...!

Some of Ashley's art work hanging up in the class. Ashley, wow, I can't believe how grown up you are getting! You used to be in Kindergarten like Mia, and now you are getting ready for Jr. High. Way to ace your math test (100%) - and sorry about the paper I typed for you! :) I wonder why it was such a bad grade?!
_______________________________________________________

2nd Grade - Alyssa

Alyssa's conference began @ 3:00 pm...there was a penguin folder that she made waiting at her desk with everything inside.

Alyssa wrote a 3 page story about China...wow! It truly is amazing! The teacher wants to keep it so she can show her other classes.

Some of Alyssa's art around the class...they have been researching penguins.

Miss computer whiz...

Alyssa has done MANY power point presentations...this one was about Henry Ford...and she will show the class the one she made about elephants. Where does she learn this stuff from?! She can do things that I didn't even know you can do!

Alyssa, wow - what an amazing job you do at everything you do! I am so proud of you...thanks for always working so hard.
_______________________________________________________
I am so proud of ALL my girls...I love them so much. It will be fun to see what Madison will be like when she's older too!

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So sweet! And yeah, pass the tissues for what Ashley wrote - for sure!!! You're doing such a great job at raising your girls Kristi, keep up the good work. I love the last picture with you and all your girls. I still can't believe you have 4 of them. So fun.

Anonymous said...

You are raising wonderful children, Kristi! What a blessing! Ashley going to junior high, incredible. How precious. I am very glad that the conferences went smooth and I love the "McPoland girls" picture