Honeywell Hoops



Matt played a game in the Honeywell Basketball league last night. The games are on Thursday nights, and this time, he had two very important people attending. A cheerleader (Mia) and a photographer (Alyssa).

My dad (Matt) is # 7...he's the best basketball player we've ever seen!

Mia was born to cheer...a girl after my own heart!



Shoot it dad...yes!

Nice moves dad...


What a jump shot...!
Mia's half time cheer...
"Hey, over there!"
Ok guys...there's a minute left, lets do this! (Inspired by HSM-3)

According to the photographer...this is the winning point! - (Nice rebound!)

Victory...we won!
___________________________________________________
Their team did so good, they made it on the front cover of a magazine!

This blog post was created by: Alyssa

2 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Hi Kristi, I just found your blog too and I love it. I just started mine and it is really fun so far. i'll add your blog to my list too if you dont mind! :)

Hegarty Family said...

I haven't been keeping up with blogs for a while... I'm all caught up on you guys now! Looks like you are having a good Spring Break... only 7 more days to go! : ) Hope your finger is healing well. See you guys next week!