Today Madison & I had a very busy day. We were off to church at 8:30 am this morning where I work in the child care, and it's like a pre-school for Madison. I help with the 5 year olds and she goes into the 2 year old class. We brought our lunches since today I had bible study from 12:15-2:00 pm. This means that Madison didn't get a nap. Needless to say she was exhausted...to the point of falling asleep while eating her dinner! Bless her heart...I managed to get her in the bath and in her jammies and asleep by 7:00 pm which is early for Madison!
Sneaky Hidden Treatment
-
Hi everyone! I'm still here, still alive. Last June (yep, a year ago) we
started watching another brain tumor area.
I tried so many things to stop the...
1 month ago
4 comments:
So cute! I love it. That video was hilarious. She was all tuckered out. She looks so sweet in her little bed. I like her name sign too!
that is so adorable! i love her "mommmmmmy" at the end of the video. i love the sign too!
I wish it was a sign made by: Sara Parsons! ;) It really was SO funny
Oh what a sweety...Ava has yet to fall asleep while eating. Definitely sounds like a busy day girl.Hope you have a relaxing day tomorrow & a good weekend!
Post a Comment