Spring Break Swim


Time for a swim...spring break is so much fun, especially when there is a pool near by! The girls spent the day at Grannie's house, so while Madison took a nap, Alyssa & Mia got a little swim time in. Thanks Ashley for babysitting!
Of course they love to play with the noodles...


Alyssa riding the horsey & blowing bubbles...

Mia trying to...?
Jumping in



_______________________________________________________
Spring Break March 19th - More swimming & a little shopping...


Playing at San Tan Village...
Time for a snack.


More swimming...

Here's Madison in her new suit! After a busy morning shopping, we headed off to the kid pool again at Grannie's house.
I'm cold, but I really want to go in again...

7 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I really can't even comprehend nice enough whether to go swimming?!?!? Looks fun. I can't wait for warm weather, but I'll admit I'm not really ready for a swim suit yet.

The Wilde Family said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! Springbreak in AZ reminds me of visiting you. I really miss you and seeing the girls too. Can Madison already swim? What is the best age to teach toddlers?

have a agreat day!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you loving spring break too? My kids had a great time swimming and by the looks of it yours did too! So refreshing now! Wait til it gets really hot

The McPoland Family said...

Can you believe it WILL get hotter??!?

McDolan said...

I'm so jealous of your weather... but just for the moment - I don't think that the summer heat would be all that fun.

The Guyser Family said...

Come visit us anytime! Jaxon would love having 4 girls to play with. :) It looks like you are able to enjoy the nice weather too, and the pool looks like lots of fun. I'm excited for Jaxon to be a little bit more water safe than he is now. Have you taken the girls to Disneyland yet???

The Guyser Family said...

p.s. love the new blog makeover!