Mia's 43rd Transfusion




Mia woke up early this morning and headed to the hospital with dad. I stayed home and helped the girls get ready for their first day back to school from Spring Break, and dropped Madison off at her Grannie's house for the day. Of course it's our tradition to get a Starbucks iced chocolate milk, so I picked her up one on the way to the hospital.


Keeping busy playing a little Mario Kart on the DS.


Thanks dad for bringing Mia bright and early...

Before heading off to work, Matt waited for the breakfast tray to arrive...extra bacon, Mia's favorite! - Yeah, Matt helped with the bacon too!


We love our little precious Mia!

Looking good at the hospital...Mia is always 'fashionable' every where she goes.

3 comments:

McDolan said...

Wait is it Mia or Matt that likes the extra bacon?!
So glad Mia is feeling spunky again!

The Guyser Family said...

What a sweetie! I love that she gets a special Starbucks treat. :) She is such a fashionista!

The Wilde Family said...

Yes that Mia is a sweet girl and I love her outfit. She needs to come visit me and help me get some style, lol! Ava loves bacon too.

Love,
Christina