Baptism



Sunday March 15th @ 7:45 pm, I was baptized at East Valley Bible Church by our Chandler area Pastor Jim Harper.

This is the main chapel after the 6:00 pm service...

I could hear Madison saying, 'That's my mom!" - as she's pointing to the big screen that showed what was going on. Oh she is something else...too cute!

My testimony...I have a HEAVENLY Father who loves me.



Being submerged...


Thank you God for changing my heart...and most of all thank you for your precious Son.


'I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.' Galations 2:20

6 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Congratulations!!! What a special occasion for you and your family to celebrate together.

Saving 4 My Family said...

So awesome Kristi! I want to do this soon myself, especially since we are a new creation in Christ (and since I've rededicated my life to our Loving Father!)
Wish I could have been there.

What a great testimony to your kids too. I still remember both my mom/dad doing this at our church when I was preschool age. What an awesome imprint to have.

Love,
Christina

The Wilde Family said...

I meant to leave a cmt with my other blog name, oh well. Hope you guys have a great weekend and you enjoy ur springbreak. We are visiting Ryan's parents and taking it easy. The weather has been really nice here too.

Love,
Christina

Amy said...

Congrats on your baptism! I wish I could have been there - we were out of town. Hearing people's testimonies are the perfect way to get me to praising God like I should every day!
And, yes, Millay is in Allie's preschool class! That is cool that you are in their homegroup!

Deanna said...

Congrats Kristi! My husband and I were both baptized last Spring and our 5-year-old still talks about it. Your blog is so cute! I just started a private one, send me your email if you want to check it out!

The Parsons' blog said...

I totally just teared up. I love it. I'm so happy for you! God is so good.