
I finally found a place for my sign! Since we have such high ceilings...I couldn't hang it where I originally wanted to. But where it's at now, when you first walk in the house...you walk straight towards it. I love it! Thanks so much to Sara who made it for me...


5 comments:
I love the sign too! But I also love the round metal wall-hanging! Did you buy that somewhere around here?
I'm so glad you found a home for it :) And I love the new header picture of your family! Beautiful. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Can I just say...Home Goods is the best store ever!!!!!! :)
Hey Kristi!! I'm lovin' the sign too. It looks great in your house. I can't wait to give my away as gifts for Christmas this year. Sara makes such great signs.
I plan on getting a "Wilde" one too with the same verse you chose.
Love you guys,
Christina
Also, lovin' the Family pic of you guys. You all look great. Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment