We went to downtown Chandler to see...Santa! Mia was so excited to see him because she wasn't scared this year. Madison on the other hand was...terrified! Even holding her lovie, baby, and a doggy, she did not want to see him, but of course, I had to get at least one shot!
Mia was so good...and she told Santa what she wanted for Christmas.
Ashley has reached the age where she does not want to do...this kind of stuff anymore. So at least she can take the picture of us doing the stuff. Can you even see Santa back there?!
3 comments:
haha... get Ashley in that pic!!! Paula and I are still getting our picture taken with Santa... 32 and counting!!!
I love that Madison had three "good luck charms" and none of them worked! We had that problem with Luke last year on the first try but then we started talking him up and got a great shot the second time around!
I didn't even want to try and take Ava to see Santa this year. She would have screamed. Your family pic looks good. At least Mia isn't crying in it :-)
Love,
Christina
oops, I meant "Madison" isn't crying in the family pic.
Post a Comment