
Ashley's Orchestra Concert - it was so great to see all the hard work these kids have put into learning their instruments. I was so proud of Ashley...getting up there on stage in front of people can be a hard thing to do...but it was awesome! (And again, thanks to Gary who took some great shots of Ashley with his camera!)

I was amazed that Ashley traded in her usual jeans...and sporty look, and dressed up for the occasion. - Thanks Mrs. Jones for making them do that!

The sound of music...and applause.
It's a little dark, ok maybe completely dark...but at least you can hear a little bit...I should have got Ashley when it was just her and the other viola as their solo...!? - Oh well, next time.
2 comments:
Yeah Ashley! Such a talent. Great family picture too!
So cool! Ashley is growing up so fast. Love the family pic too.
Christina
Post a Comment