Cinnamon Rolls, Sue, and Honeywell

Last night we decided to finally make Sara Parsons mom's recipe of: Homemade Cinnamon Rolls! Mmmmm....they look so good.

Step 1: make the dough...

Homemade dough...I picked up some helpers along the way...
Ashley & Mia.
Step 2: Ashley rolled out the dough in a rectangle.
Step 3: Mia smoothered the butter on top of the dough.
Step 4: Brown sugar and cinnamon...yum!
Step 5: Roll it up and cut into slices...this was a fun part!
We put them in the fridge to sit over night so they were ready to put in the oven first thing in the morning.
The final product...the girls really enjoyed making them. Can you smell the goodness?
_________________________________


After the cinnamon rolls, we were off to Church.
After the service we saw...Sue Grimm!
This is our dear friend Sue...who we met through Matt ushering with her husband Steve at church. Please join us in prayer for Sue, who has been battling cancer for a very long time. We love her dearly, and pray that she will be healed if it's in the Lord's will. She attends her treatments across the hall from Mia's hematology office. So we always think of her when we go.
____________________________________________
Honeywell's 58th Annual Children's Holiday Event - featuring the family holiday on Ice show!
Honeywell generously provides all the kids 12 and under with a gift every year. It was a hard ride home from downtown Phoenix to wait to open the presents. It was a learning opportunity on PATIENCE. - Madison, bless her heart, had no nap and at first she was so excited when opening her present...but then when cookie monster laughed and made noises, she got so scared! She would not even touch it...

3 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

Is Madison upset 'cuz cookie Monster is out of her reach? I thought you smelled good this morning, now I know why! : )

McDolan said...

yum yum, now I am craving cinnamon rolls :) I am not sure if Luke is quite ready to be a full on helper but he does try.

The Wilde Family said...

Wow you guys have been super busy!! Those Cinnamon Rolls are the best. I'm coming over, any left??? Oohh, I love the apron BTW. I am asking for one for Christmas. Can you believe I don't have one? LOL!
Thanks for sharing about Sue, yes I will be in prayer for her.

Love,
Christina