
This is our tradition of meeting at Starbucks for our birthday's...my favorite spot! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts...but the best part was seeing everyone together. I love you gals!

Me and Mr. Jack...oh to hold a boy, not just any boy, but the happiest little boy ever! I don't think I've ever heard him cry. What a blessing he is to his family.
___________________________________________________
After coffee, my mom and I went to the Good Egg for breakfast...it was so tasty! Madison was getting a little restless at this point...but it was good food, and to spend time with my mom is always fun. Thanks mom for everything! We did miss my sis Michelle though! After breakfast, I dropped Madison off at home with Matt and headed out for some shopping time alone. How many times can I do that?!
It was great...thanks honey!
Homemade birthday cake is always good...especially when everyone helps to make it.
My camera is so bad with no flash...but here's me and the girls...they made my day so special. So did Matt...by doing all the little things he knows I like. Thanks for serving all day!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristi!! I can't believe you are over 30 now, hee hee. I will be there soon...I'm glad you had a fun birthday with your friends & family. That was so sweet of Alyssa to make you waffles. I so wish I could have been at Starbucks with you and shopping. Miss you much!
Love,
Christina
HI Kristi !! Happy Birthday ! I am so glad I found your blog !! I miss seeing you !!.. Have a great Christmas season with your family !
Happy belated Birthday!! So glad to hear your day was special.
Sounds like you had a great day! Looking forward to tonight. We've got some ornaments that are real doozies! : )
Post a Comment