We went to church at Redemption Tempe today...we love it there and we all get a lot out of Ricardo's sermons. It was baptism day, and they whole sermon was just...I have no words, and the music. It was so moving, I already had tears in my eyes and I looked over at Alyssa and she was crying. SO naturally I started to cry. When your soul is moved for Jesus you can't help but do something. During communion people were being baptized in the name of Jesus, after the last round of people went, Alyssa turned to me and said, I'm going in. She ran to the front of the church and was the last one in. This was not planned for the day, this was the Holy Spirit working in a heart and the obedience that followed. Tears. She had no other clothes to change into...she made it back for one last song, she was so sold and shivering but she didn't care. We actually HAD to celebrate, so we went to BJ's Brewery and had lots of food...she sat in her wet clothes half smiling half crying, it was awesome!! And it's a day I will never forget. 10-18-2015
My girl...All of Life is ALL for Jesus.
Dad and Alyssa after her being baptized!!
We went for a walk and Alyssa said, I feel different, I feel...lighter. That's because the weight of sin is off your shoulders!!! AMEN!!
We chilled the rest of the day, It rained...washed away our sins, nothing but the blood of JESUS!





No comments:
Post a Comment