Happy Birthday Alyssa...15 years old?! What..you were my tiny girl with the glasses, with the pixie voice. I love you.
We had a party at Ken's house!!
So cute...
You are taller than me now...I can't believe it!
Lots of presents!
Lots of hugs!!
Thank you God for unfailing love - yes!!
Ken and Alyssa
Wow, her wrapping paper has her name on it!! That is so cool!
Probably the best birthday present ever...form big sister Ashley, John Mayer tickets to a concert in LA!!
Love these sister <3 p="">
Alyssa you are the sweetest girl ever. I love how you are so caring about people in general, and how you cry over sweet stories shared on youtube. I think you should be a nurse because you are so compassionate. I love you!!3>
John Mayer or BUST!!
Alyssa and Mia
Madders and Alyssa
Ohhhhh yes, the cake...looks like ice cream, if anyone knows Alyssa, ice cream is the way to her heart.
Yummers
Alyssa you are the sweetest girl ever. I love how you are so caring about people in general, and how you cry over sweet stories shared on youtube. I think you should be a nurse because you are so compassionate. I love you!!3>

















No comments:
Post a Comment