I knew UBS had a connection to Tito Ortiz...so I bravely sent out a tweet, to which he replied right away saying, anything I can do to help, let me know. Seriously, how awesome is that??! So now here we are at the Fight For Life Blood drive at Paradise Valley Mall, WITH Tito Ortiz.
First stop...to be on Power MMA Radio! Click Here
I am telling you...if you have never had Powered By Pancakes protein pancake/cookie mix, you are missing out. REALLY bad! Rachel, the owner brought her goodies to share for everyone who donated blood. Yeah, they were all gone too! Make sure to check it out, you will not be sorry!
We LOVE you Rachel...thank you for always being so supportive of Miss Mia!
It's funny how in life, the people who really want to donate...Can't.
Sorry Mia, that will never happen. But God see's your heart...and you would if you could!
There were lots of news station there...Mia rocked her interviews! Just telling her story.
Click Here to watch her news interview.

Way to go Mia!! Shine your light...God will use your story to inspire others!

Seriously, 2 of my favorite people right here...Aubrie from Be The Match, and Sharon from United Blood Services. If you only knew how hard these ladies work helping and trying to save lives everyday...it would bring you to tears. Relentlessly...and they are more than happy to do it. Sigh...love them. We would not be where we are today without them.
This really warms my heart...Nathan, one of the new owners of Rage in the Cage...came out and donated blood in honor of Mia.(This go a lot of re-tweets #RITC!) Thank you SO much Nathan. As if you weren't busy enough!

If you've seen all the awesome shirts and tanks my family has been sporting lately...it's because KAOS MEDIA is so awesome! I can't recommend them enough. My goodness, it's the best shirt we've ever made for any of Mia's walks. Every where I go, people ask about them. Go 'like' their facebook page because they are awesome! Oh, and they came and donated blood. Love it!

Our sweet friends the Mohan's came to donate after Church. So sweet, they brought the fam so the kids could hang out. How cute! Thank you Stephen & Kelly...love y'all so much!

Thank you Kelly for always being so supportive of Miss Mia, and all the lovely photos of erin the hospital. I will treasure them always

Even Mia's nurse Miss Christine came to see her...and her husband 'Sponge Bob' came out and donated blood. Thank you guys...we love you!

Our Tito Pics...we took so many, haha! What a GREAT guy.
Haha love this one...selfie!!
I'm SO thankful my whole family go to come and help out. It's always good to do something awesome to help our community. I hop my girls will carry on the tradition for me! It was a great event for sure. I'm just so thankful.

I just want to say a hue thank you to Tito Ortiz for coming out to Arizona and helping us raise awareness for people who need blood to live! Who does that...with a very busy schedule. Tito flew out to Thailand the very next day for 3 weeks...but he stopped in to help us. So kind and AWESOME. Mia loved it. Anyone who takes time out of their busy life to help a little girl, a stranger, is amazing. Talk about being selfless. Thank you SO much Tito!!












No comments:
Post a Comment