Phoenix Mercury - Part 6

 
One cool thing about being blessed to go to all these Mercury games...is meeting new people. ike Trinity, a 2 time cancer survivor.


 
Mia just grabbed her wheel chair and off they went.


 
Mercury fans for life...these girls.


 
We LOVE Rebecca...she is behind the scenes doing all kinds of stuff. I'm sure no one knows how hard these people work to get the games and everything that goes on to run smoothly. It's amazing, and we are blessed to know them!


 
What?! Yep...Mercury #1.


 
I love this...go Coach Mia!


 
Oh these girls...just on the court doing their thing. haha





I got the chance to meet Bridget at Ahwatukee Crossfit...she has season tickets to all the Mercury games...an she recognized a tank I was wearing with Mia on it. She put off her surgery so she could make sure she could see the Mercury play. Amazing! And I'm happy to report she is doing great!

No comments: