Make A Wish - Part 4

 
After a nice breakfast, we wanted to spend some time
at the beach. It was a busy day yesterday, so
relaxing was definitely what we all wanted.
We were wondering where Alyssa & Madison were...
but Mia found them - in the ocean,
looking over our balcony, from the 29th floor.

 
Lets zoom in a little, yep, that's them.
It's about...7:30 am.
We headed down.

 
I love this...kind of makes me teary eyed
for some reason.

 

 

 
It's kind of a windy/cloudy day...

 
So the waves were a little bigger...

 

 
If you need me, I'll be here.

 
Or, I'll be taking photos.



 

 
Mia had fun just playing with an oar.
It's the little things.
 
 
Madison and Alyssa had fun in the sand.

 
Hmmm, is something missing?

 
 

 

 
The Faith Surf School let us borrow the boards,
again. Seriously, probably the highlight of our trip.

 

 

 
While Alyssa and Mia were playing in the ocean,
Madi and Matt decided to check out the pool.

 

 

 

 
 
 
I don't know who had the most fun, Madi or Matt?

 
 We had to coax the surfer girls into the pool.
 
 

 

 
All this playing and swimming makes a girl
hungry. Lunch by the ocean is always good!

 
People watching is fun too.


They loved the smoothies...cheers.
 

 
Silly.


 Sisters.
 
 
The rest of the day was spent in the pool.
Again, we are so blessed to be making
these memories, thank you God!
 
 
 
 
When we got back to the room, there was a surprise
waiting for us. A yummy surprise.
An edible arrangement basket and chocolate
covered strawberries. Can I just say, with 4 girls...
they were gone! AND...we didn't even know who
it was from. It was a mystery...the card said:
From Ragnar.
 

No comments: