Mia's 81st Blood Transfusion





Mia and Miss Jill, another POTC nurse we absolutely adore! She helped Miss Mia today for her 81st transfusion. Thanks Miss Jill, sometimes you just gotta bring a nurse a Starbucks ;)
Oh bless her heart, her hgb was 8.9 or so which is pretty low for her. She did NOT feel good, and as you can see, she looks mighty pale.
____________________________________________
______________________________________
But that didn't stop her from getting out of her hospital bed!
____________________________________________
___________________________________________
Make sure to watch Mia's Youtube Video by clicking the link below:
Wow what a busy day, it must have been all the dancing! I was wondering why it was SO quiet. When I came around the corner I found them both asleep on the couch. Hospital days are exhausting, but they make us all feel so much better, especially Mia. Maybe one day she won't have to go anymore, and she will be healed!! That's what we are praying for...a miracle.

1 comment:

Mikele said...

I love Mia's hair like that! We are praying for a cure right with you.