What a fun weekend I had spending time with my family! First of all, Matt took the 3 younger girls (& Max) down to Tucson to spend time with his mom, Pam. They had a blast at Grandma's house..of course! Ashley and I stayed up in Chandler, but we went to Scottsdale Mall for some fun shopping. then we were off to my mom's (Chris') house for dinner out and a sleepover! We woke up early and grabbed Starbucks - the usual - before heading down to Tucson for a wonderful Mother's Day brunch at the Club House. Yummm...
Flowers were waiting for all the ladies when we got there...
One of the BEST Mother's Day presents was Madison calling me on the phone saying that she lost her first tooth...actually her first 2 bottom teeth on my special day. Precious!
Mia made me a card that says: "Thank you for being there for me in the hospital. In the future I will be there for you. I hope I will be nice when I am in the teenage years. I hope you had a good mother's day. I love you, Love Mia."
This is exactly why I have a blog...so when I am older I can look back and laugh. Or cry. Either one.
And then this was Mia saying, 'So can I get an ipod with a camera to take with me to camp?' Haha. Somehow I just don't think she can earn $200.00 in just a few short weeks, but it was a nice try.
I just cannot believe how Alyssa is growing..so fast! Wow, she amazes me every day. What a sweet and thoughtful girl she is, who happens to be awesome at playing the flute. Alyssa made me a very sweet picture, her art skills are thee best ever.
As for this young lady...she has given me more grey hairs than I can count. But that's ok because then I have an excuse for getting my hair done!! (Which I really need to do!) Ashley made a very sweet card for me, and hung out with me all weekend. That's what matters most I think, TIME spent with your loved ones. It's almost been 15 years of being a mom to these girls...and I love every minute of it. I am truly blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment