The new team name: TEaM Hope - Trevor Ethan & Mia
~ Apparantly, the word got around that Mia and Ethan did this for their friend. (After all, that's what friends do for each other!) Hopekids wanted to do something nice for them. They arranged for the Bat Mobile to make a special visit to Ethan & Mia.
Friends and neighbor's showed up for the special night...Matt & I decided to make chili, and have hot chocolate and cookies for all! Brrr....it was SO cold out.
What a GREAT evening for the kids...they loved it!


Everyone was having fun waiting for the Bat Mobile to drive up.
Here it comes!!! You could hear it turn the corner...how exciting!
Mia & Ethan got to see it first!!
Look at their faces...oh my. How FUN for them to just do exactly that...Have FUN.

Everyone knows the kids were excited...but lets be honest the DADS were just as (if not more!) excited as well. Just look at the faces...it says it all.
Look close...there is a huge grin behind Matt's hand. He got to drive Mia around the neighbor'hood' int he Bat Mobile...awesome! I'm pretty sure they cruised by the park...

Yeah...go Mia!
Again, it was so cold out!!! Thanks goodness for our neighbor's firepit...it saved the evening!
While Matt was busy giving rides to his daughter's...everyone enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies.


Yep...even Ashley went for a cruise with dad.
Alyssa did too!! The only girl who didn't get a ride was Madison...but she was too busy.
Did you know...a very special surprise came. Nobody knew...except for Bridgey :) As one kid pointed out...'hey I didn't know Santa drove a red Escalade (LOL!) and Santa said, 'Well there isn't any snow on the ground here.' ~ Oh my goodness, way to funny!
Santa came for a visit!!
He asked Madison (who was very shy) what she wanted for Christmas. To everyone's astonishment...she said, 'For my mom and dad to be happy.'
She's a precious angel. She did tell me when I put her to bed that she didn't know what to say when Santa asked her, but she really wants a toy dog that walks. Ha ha!!
There was one more special surprise for Ethan and Mia...from the Bat Mobile.
They both got their own KEY to the Bat Mobile...so when they turn 16 years old, they get to drive it! Wow!! How cool is that?!
Here is Bruce Wayne handing them each of their keys...
We better keep those keys safe for the next 7 years or so!!
ANOTHER great surprise for Bridget at Hopekids...was a check to go towards Hopekids! Yay!! Thank you so much!
We wouldn't have had this wonderful evening with our family and friends if it weren't for Hopekids. Thank you SO much! We so appreciate everything you do for families like us. We are blessed beyond measure!



1 comment:
That is so cool! I bet the kids were beyond thrilled! (I kind of feel bad when I talk about how cold it is here and then I look at the temp. and it's 65!!!!) But it just feels soooooooo cold! ;) xoxo
Post a Comment